The Tarrant County CLC, AFL-CIO HQ is restricting guests to appointments only.
The Voice of Labor
We are teachers, firefighters, and farm workers, actors and engineers, pilots and public employees, painters and plumbers, steelworkers and screenwriters, doctors and nurses, stagehands, electricians, and more. We believe that people who work make Texas work and that together, we are better.
|Affiliated Members||Affiliates & Locals||Activists|
Tarrant Labor Endorsements in 2023
Tarrant County CLC Elections
Record a Video
Tell us why the PRO Act is important to you and how it will help all working people.
AFL-CIO president: ‘Workers Are United to Defeat Kavanaugh’
Stiglitz: Benefits of Multiple Layers of Financial Regulation So Much Higher Than Costs
AFL-CIO Chief Warns Red to Blue Candidates That Being a Democrat Isn’t Enough
Belabored Podcast #155: The Future of Collective Action
Rebuilding Power in Open-Shop America: A Labor Notes Guide
AFL-CIO News Feed
- Virtual Event: Lifting Up Women on the Shop Floor -
- Nursing Home Initiative to Right America’s Injustices -
- Call: Paycheck Fairness Act -
- International Women’s Day -
- 2023 Women Labor Leaders -
- Black History Month Profiles: Desirae Beatty -
- Black History Month Profiles: E. Faye Butler -
- Black History Month Profiles: Dewanda Mitchell -
- Black History Month Profiles: Derrick McDonald II -
- Black History Month Profiles: Linda Hunt -