Are You Ready to Vote?
This November, organized labor will combat the power of organized money. We’re voting to protect our freedoms—and our voices will be heard. Sign the pledge to vote in November.
The Tarrant County CLC, AFL-CIO HQ is restricting guests to appointments only.
The Voice of Labor
We are teachers, firefighters, and farm workers, actors and engineers, pilots and public employees, painters and plumbers, steelworkers and screenwriters, doctors and nurses, stagehands, electricians, and more. We believe that people who work make Texas work and that together, we are better.
|Affiliated Members||Affiliates & Locals||Activists|
Beto O'Rourke's campaign team ratifies historic union contract, the first statewide union campaign in Texas
In The News
AFL-CIO News Feed
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Anthony Neira -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Support AFM’s Campaign for American Music Fairness Act -
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Trisha Garcia -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: What We Can Do to Help Union Members Recover from Hurricane Fiona -
- Not All Heroes Wear Capes: What Working People Are Doing This Week -
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Joseph "Jo-Jo" Martinez -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: SIU Begins Relief Efforts in the Caribbean and Alaska -
- Promoting Apprenticeships: The Working People Weekly List -
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles -
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Angelo Ornelas -