Election Information & Political Endorsements
Here are important dates to remember for the 2023 Election:
Local Entity Election - May 6, 2023
- First day to apply for a ballot by mail: Saturday, January 1, 2023
- Last day to register to vote: Thursday, April 6, 2023 (Postmarked)
- Last day to apply for Ballot by Mail: Tuesday, April 25, 2023 (Received)
- Early Voting: Monday, April 24, 2023 - Tuesday, May 2, 2023
To vote in Texas, you must be registered. Simply print a voter registration application, fill it out, and mail it at least 30 days before the election date. Get your Tarrant County Voter Application by clicking HERE.
YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO REGISTER TO VOTE IF:
- You are a United States citizen;
- You are a resident of the county where you submit the application;
- You are at least 17 years and 10 months old, and you are 18 years of age on Election Day.
- You are not a convicted felon (you may be eligible to vote if you have completed your sentence, probation, and parole); and
- You have not been declared by a court exercising probate jurisdiction to be either totally mentally incapacitated or partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote.
View all eligibility and requirements for voting in Texas by clicking HERE.