Are You Ready to Vote?
This November, organized labor will combat the power of organized money. We’re voting to protect our freedoms—and our voices will be heard. Sign the pledge to vote in November.
The Tarrant County CLC, AFL-CIO HQ is restricting guests to appointments only.
The Voice of Labor
We are teachers, firefighters, and farm workers, actors and engineers, pilots and public employees, painters and plumbers, steelworkers and screenwriters, doctors and nurses, stagehands, electricians, and more. We believe that people who work make Texas work and that together, we are better.
|Affiliated Members||Affiliates & Locals||Activists|
Beto O'Rourke's campaign team ratifies historic union contract, the first statewide union campaign in Texas
In The News
AFL-CIO News Feed
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Alicia Hernández -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Georgia State AFL-CIO Hosts ‘Women and Friends’ Campaign Event -
- How a Union Member Elected Official Is Transforming His Hometown -
- A Voice at the Table: Worker Wins -
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles -
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Arthur Longoria -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Houston’s Labor Movement Registers Hundreds of New Union Voters -
- We Need You: In the States Roundup -
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Maribel Rodriguez -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Labor Movement Steps Up to Help Our Members and Communities Affected by Hurricanes Fiona, Ian -