Are You Ready to Vote?
This November, organized labor will combat the power of organized money. We’re voting to protect our freedoms—and our voices will be heard. Sign the pledge to vote in November.
The Tarrant County CLC, AFL-CIO HQ is restricting guests to appointments only.
The Voice of Labor
We are teachers, firefighters, and farm workers, actors and engineers, pilots and public employees, painters and plumbers, steelworkers and screenwriters, doctors and nurses, stagehands, electricians, and more. We believe that people who work make Texas work and that together, we are better.
|Affiliated Members||Affiliates & Locals||Activists|
Beto O'Rourke's campaign team ratifies historic union contract, the first statewide union campaign in Texas
AFL-CIO News Feed
- What Are Apprenticeships? -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Secretary-Treasurer Redmond Helps Kick Off National Apprenticeship Week -
- Engaging Voters Every Day: The Working People Weekly List -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: AFGE Records Biggest October Membership Growth Since 2015 -
- I Drove the President's Motorcade in New Mexico -
- National Native American Heritage Month Profiles: Charles Smith -
- National Native American Heritage Month Profiles: Christopher Kee Anaya-Gorman -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Illinois Labor Movement Wins Workers’ Rights Amendment -
- Election 2022: Thank You -
- Every Vote Counts: What Working People Are Doing This Week -