The Tarrant County CLC, AFL-CIO HQ is restricting guests to appointments only.
The Voice of Labor
We are teachers, firefighters, and farm workers, actors and engineers, pilots and public employees, painters and plumbers, steelworkers and screenwriters, doctors and nurses, stagehands, electricians, and more. We believe that people who work make Texas work and that together, we are better.
|Affiliated Members||Affiliates & Locals||Activists|
Tarrant Labor Endorsements in 2023
Tarrant County CLC Elections
Record a Video
Tell us why the PRO Act is important to you and how it will help all working people.
The Trump Tax Law Will Hurt Hoosiers
Five Ways Unions Are Helping You Right Now…Even If You’re Not a Member
Trump’s Infrastructure Plan Is to Spend Less on Infrastructure
SAG-AFTRA Launches 'Four Pillars of Change' Sexual Harassment Initiative
The Future of Organized Labor is in the Supreme Court's Hands
AFL-CIO News Feed
- Virtual Event: Lifting Up Women on the Shop Floor -
- Nursing Home Initiative to Right America’s Injustices -
- Call: Paycheck Fairness Act -
- International Women’s Day -
- 2023 Women Labor Leaders -
- Black History Month Profiles: Desirae Beatty -
- Black History Month Profiles: E. Faye Butler -
- Black History Month Profiles: Dewanda Mitchell -
- Black History Month Profiles: Derrick McDonald II -
- Black History Month Profiles: Linda Hunt -